Subsonic Hunting and Shooting @ 100+ Yards

I've been disappointed in 8.6 BLK so far. I have a bolt action 16", and it took two shots to put any hurt on a moderate sized sow at 80 yards. First was broadside in the shoulder, zero blood and acted like no broken bones at all. Follow up was the Texas Heart Shot... right up Main Street, good amount of blood but still managed to go more than 200 yards and under a fence line. She's definitely dead somewhere at least. I'm still going to shoot it and see if it does better, maybe I hit an unusually fat pig, even though she looked like all the others.
What bullet were you shooting ?

I've been disappointed in 8.6 BLK so far. I have a bolt action 16", and it took two shots to put any hurt on a moderate sized sow at 80 yards. First was broadside in the shoulder, zero blood and acted like no broken bones at all. Follow up was the Texas Heart Shot... right up Main Street, good amount of blood but still managed to go more than 200 yards and under a fence line. She's definitely dead somewhere at least. I'm still going to shoot it and see if it does better, maybe I hit an unusually fat pig, even though she looked like all the others.
I haven't hunted with mine yet, though I have had it for about a year and a half. I have mine cycling good enough, but now to actually see what it does on Arkansas Whitetails.