Stock suggestion for youth rifle!

Bkmuschalek78

I am looking to put a stock on a savage axis 22-250 to get my 2 8 year old girls used to shooting. Does anyone have any suggestions for a stock or chassis for the savage axis 2 that will be short enough length of pull for kids? The gun currently has a 22" barrel but I'm going to cut a few more I chest off and have it threaded to run suppressed.

XLR Element will go really short
I'll check them out. I know putting a bunch of money into a savage rifle isn't ideal but it shoots lights out and it's for the girls first gun. I'm in the debates still of just building them a gun and putting it in a manners as I have 2 boys coming up right behind them. Decisions Decisions

I went the AR15 pistol route initially to get a rifle with a short enough length of pull and light weight for my son. 6.5 Grendel. With the ATF BS with pistols I ended up pinning a brake to a longer barrel to get him to 16". Still the adjustable length of pull is usefull.

What is there length of pull. I did the with a Remington 788 in the 22-250 and a Winchester 70 featherweights 243. The 788 i have a after market stock so I cut Down the original 1 to a 10.5 with the recoil pad but keep the 3 inch wood chunk I can add 1inch prices spacers as they grow. The Winchester I bought a wood youth stock did the fit and finish that is 11.25 lop. With recoil pad then it is a youth stock or the boyd At1 stock I like these they are a little heavier but the adjustments as the grow is awesome