• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

StaBall HD

That is why they made it, I believe. Guess we will find out.
It's more of a Retumbo replacement. Look at the burn chart, it is a touch slower than Retumbo. Good thing because H1000 is readily available and Retumbo is nowhere. I have tried it in my 6.5PRC with heavies and it works great, very similar to Retumbo as far as speeds.

It's more of a Retumbo replacement. Look at the burn chart, it is a touch slower than Retumbo. Good thing because H1000 is readily available and Retumbo is nowhere. I have tried it in my 6.5PRC with heavies and it works great, very similar to Retumbo as far as speeds.
Where is H1000 available, online? There's none local to me. Thanks.

I'll give it a try. Have a 338LM Improved being built right now and can't find any Retumbo or RL33. I do have some N570 as well to try

Grafs also has the staball and if you spend $150 primer/powder you get free hazmat.