Spring Kodiak bear hunt (zachar bay)

andy10401

Hey guys looking for some tips or lessons learned I am heading down to kodiak next month (zachar bay) I do a lot of hunting in the interior of Alaska very little of which is bear hunting and have only made one other trip to kodiak which was for deer and goat sorry for the poor grammar and punctuation the wife isn't next to me right now to fix it

Hey, here's advice that worked on Kodiak for me. Get on a good glassing point, glass from early to late. If you use more than one place to glass from always use the same trails to keep your scent from getting spread all over. Last keep shooting until the bear stops moving. Good luck

Hey, here's advice that worked on Kodiak for me. Get on a good glassing point, glass from early to late. If you use more than one place to glass from always use the same trails to keep your scent from getting spread all over. Last keep shooting until the bear stops moving. Good luck
Thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts