• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sold

HAMMERHAND

Here we have a Blackhawk Axiom ultralight stock. It is constructed of full fiberglass reinforced polymer with aluminum pillars. The hand grip was customized with full moulded palm swell and finger grooves fully rubberized. The action and lug area were fully bedded between pillars with acraglas. The hollow areas were reinforced with aluminum plate and epoxied over. The whole thing was textured with silica based epoxy paint over the plastic and painted. It has the Knoxx kickoff spring mass recoil reducer and retrofitted with HI-Viz X-coil recoil pad. The buttstock is adjustable for length of pull with use of the lever. It fits any Remington 700 BDL LONG ACTION weapon. It will need some touch up paint here and there. It has seen several hundreds of rounds of punishing recoil, and it completely takes the visciousness away from the largest unbraked magnum cartridges. It was a great stock, but I am selling most of my stocks and spare parts to fund another build. These retail for $250 ish with none of the extra work involved or customization. Id like $175, which includes shipping. It will include the assembly tool as well. This stock uses YOUR action screws and bottom metal. I take paypal or postal MO. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1464.jpg
    IMG_1464.jpg