And off to the party I go. HFN to all.

Attachments

• IMG_3624.jpeg
    IMG_3624.jpeg
    514.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3625.jpeg
    IMG_3625.jpeg
    451.4 KB · Views: 27
Smoked a a couple Costco shoulders Friday. Started at 6p.m. when it was -20something. Initially couldn't fire it up- it was too cold for the electronics to work. Wheeled it into my garage for a few hours and I got it kicked off. The next morning it was -35F out, lol.

-35 smoking.jpg

On of my family favorite soups is pork udon noodle soup. More than half the pork goes into it. We save up a lot of our garden stuff for this- carrots, onions, bok-choy, mushrooms... It's got a lot of garlic, fresh ginger some good soup soy sauce and diced jalapeno and habanero peppers. It's awesome soup for cold weather. That smokey pork broth tastes awesome when its this cold out.

I realize its not Sunday its Friday and a snow day what else you gonna do?

Smoked venison chili today

Garlic infused olive oil, onion and ground venison headed for the cherry wood smoker..... to be continued.....

Attachments

• IMG_3681.jpeg
    IMG_3681.jpeg
    460.4 KB · Views: 22
We have done burgers several times at camp. Not my favorite but they were too thick. I'd recommend giving them more time than you'd think. They will be very moist!

I dont see any address or phone number in your post so I take it these are not dine in or carry out.

I put a splash of Dark Chocolate infused Balsamic in it. …..Wow!

The OL makes up the chili spice pack, I just chop and cook.

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpeg
    IMG_3683.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 18
I realize its not Sunday its Friday and a snow day what else you gonna do?

Smoked venison chili today

Garlic infused olive oil, onion and ground venison headed for the cherry wood smoker..... to be continued.....
That's brilliant. I may borrow that for my next chili. More of a cubed beef guy but it'll still work just fine.

BBQ Shotgun Shells
IMG_2914.jpeg
IMG_2915.jpeg
IMG_2916.jpeg

Manicotti Shells
1 Lbs Burger
1 Lbs Sweet Italian Sausage
1 Bag Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Meat Church Texas Sugar Seasoning

(Mix in a large bowl until thoroughly blended, adding seasoning as I mix)

Single wrapped with maple bacon and double wrapped several with regular bacon.

Topped with Heath Riles Sweet BBQ Rub.

I'll let them sit over night and smoke for the game tomorrow.