• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sightron S11 6-24X42AO MIL-DOT

shilen30

Here is my second and last Sightron for sale. It is an almost new S11 6-24X42AO with MIL-DOT reticle. I have only taken it to the range, and very few times at that. It is not the Big Sky model. Glass is in excellent shape. Comes with sun shade and original box. The sightron full lifetime warranty and customer service is second to none, and if there is ever a problem with this one, they will replace it with a comparable or better model. $275 OBO shipped

Last edited:
hey, can you post some pictures? and it does have target knobs right? also is it a 1 inch tube? 1/8 moa adjustments? i'm just asking because i dont think they still make this model and i wasn't sure.... thanks!

Last edited:
It is actually sold pending payment. Yes, it was replaced with the Big Sky model. HOWEVER, I have several sightrons, and I had a problem with one of the discontinued models (minor problem) and they replaced it with the Big Sky version at no extra cost (worth $200 more). Anymore, my preference is sightron and Bushnell 4200.