sig sauer kilo 2000 rangefinder

Yes sir let us all jump on board and send more of our wealth to our good friend China. After all it will range a sign at 1500 and the cost is a few dollars less. Maybe we ought to rethink? I would rather send money to Japan or Germany but only if I had to. Is the Leupold at least assembled here? Nightforce get in the game assembled here.

Your post reminds me of the foolishness when I purchased a Freedom Arms .454. I bought some T'SOB rings and a T'SOB base and a Burris scope. I was so happy to be using all American. Then one day I was talking to J. D. Jones about my loyalty. He said, "O, I don't do those here. I get the rings cheaper in......" I don't remember the company but I felt pretty foolish to be so naive.

We're in an international economy. Get used to it.lightbulb

Your post reminds me of the foolishness when I purchased a Freedom Arms .454. I bought some T'SOB rings and a T'SOB base and a Burris scope. I was so happy to be using all American. Then one day I was talking to J. D. Jones about my loyalty. He said, "O, I don't do those here. I get the rings cheaper in......" I don't remember the company but I felt pretty foolish to be so naive.

We're in an international economy. Get used to it.lightbulb

Buying American shouldn't make you feel foolish. But I would feel foolish buying something from JD. Since he is obviously backdooring you for a buck or two every chance he gets and cares not about your future employment and wellbeing as an American. lightbulb

Buying American shouldn't make you feel foolish. But I would feel foolish buying something from JD. Since he is obviously backdooring you for a buck or two every chance he gets and cares not about your future employment and wellbeing as an American. lightbulb

Apparently you know JD better I do, or rather did. I purchased the revolver in 1987 and haven't done business with him since because I didn't need anything like that anymore. As far as getting a buck or two: Every company is started to get a buck or two from everyone of us every chance they get. I doubt many businesses are started with a concern "about future employment and wellbeing as an American." Pretty much money talks and everything else walks.

Apparently you know JD better I do, or rather did. I purchased the revolver in 1987 and haven't done business with him since because I didn't need anything like that anymore. As far as getting a buck or two: Every company is started to get a buck or two from everyone of us every chance they get. I doubt many businesses are started with a concern "about future employment and wellbeing as an American." Pretty much money talks and everything else walks.

Ah, there is so much more to life, Grasshopper.

Foolish. Ridiculous, never. Whatever and whenever, I can support my friends foreign or domestic I am glad to do so. World economy. Yes sir. One filled with thieves and threats. We have been way to kind. Every day they steal our jobs, factories, and technology. Ever wonder why China's planes, tanks, and other military hardware looks like ours? They also helped us in Korea, Vietnam, and now Iran. So wildcater you can have your world economy. I will just keep trying to do my small part one purchase at a time.

Yes sir let us all jump on board and send more of our wealth to our good friend China. After all it will range a sign at 1500 and the cost is a few dollars less. Maybe we ought to rethink? I would rather send money to Japan or Germany but only if I had to. Is the Leupold at least assembled here? Nightforce get in the game assembled here.

what's the difference if it's from Japan vs china, still the same results "no jobs" here in USA. Nightforce would charge $3000 and most likely would not perform as well.

You are right about the jobs. How about a one million man army and leaders that oppose us at every turn. All this fueled by us and our so called world economy. There is no doubt we could not live without cheap goods from over seas and a 17 trillon dollar debt. Oh, but, yes sir we could and things were much better when we did. It is a shame that my generation has given away the farm. If you are the younger generation I apologize for this terrible mess. I will continue to do my small part.

oligize

Sorry it's off topic but...

U.S. N[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=+2]ATIONAL[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=+3]D[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=+2]EBT[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=+3]C[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=+2]LOCK[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]The Outstanding Public Debt as of 18 Apr 2016 at 05:06:25 PM GMT is:
[/FONT]
debtiv.gif
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]The estimated population of the United States is 322,785,284
so each citizen's share of this debt is $59,520.69.[/FONT]

You are right about the jobs. How about a one million man army and leaders that oppose us at every turn. All this fueled by us and our so called world economy. There is no doubt we could not live without cheap goods from over seas and a 17 trillon dollar debt. Oh, but, yes sir we could and things were much better when we did. It is a shame that my generation has given away the farm. If you are the younger generation I apologize for this terrible mess. I will continue to do my small part.

oligize

oh so Very true. If we could bring jobs back to America, things would be better for most of us.
The few who would cry things would be too expensive. they are the few who are set in life.
Example, a 42 in TV cost us $500 now, if it was made here, it might cost $2000.

That is what the political elite tells us. the fact is the people who are the norm making $500 a week after the bills are paid might save $20 a week for that TV if they are lucky , if they are employed at the american TV place making $1000 a week, they can now save $520 a week. Much easier to buy a $2000 TV making $1000 week Saving $500 then making $500 wk saving $20 for a $500 one.

But the big companies who go over seas don't care, they pay $1.00 hour, treat people like crap, still charge us the same and make huge profits. The white color people love it. they get stuff here cheaper, the blue color people lose jobs. The politicians are paid off by the big companies to make free trade, the media is in on it.
Even Obama claims free trade with asia would help us export more goods to help american jobs.. what a joke. $ vs $ we import 1000x more than we Export.

What we need is a 500% import tax. High paying job will come to America by the millions and millions. Tax the imports and lower our taxes.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts