• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sig Sauer BDX3000 Range Finding 10x42 binocular. OD green, class 1M.

mikemo4032

These are great for hunting or long range shooting. I used them mostly for PRS type shooting matches. There in great shape and comes with a very practicle chest pack/carrier. New Price $1200 used price $725 shipped to your door. Call or text at fourzerosix 4nine0 0nine2nine.

Attachments

• 20211203_131942.jpg
    20211203_131942.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Not trying to low ball, just don't have too much extra $ right before Xmas. If you decide to sell for $500. I will take them. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Thank you

Nope, your right, Can't hurt to ask. For the moment, I'll let them sit and see If I get closer to what I am asking. I'll take a look after Xmas and if they haven't sold, we can talk then. Happy holidays!
Mike

These are great for hunting or long range shooting. I used them mostly for PRS type shooting matches. There in great shape and comes with a very practicle chest pack/carrier. New Price $1200 used price $725 shipped to your door. Call or text at fourzerosix 4nine0 0nine2nine.
Still available?

Very interestedbin a couple questions being answered. Pm sent.

406-490-0929 is a Butte, Montana number, yet you show Creston, IA for location (641). Is this correct or a typo?
I sent text to number listed no answer. Interested in purchasing

feenix he lived in butte and has moved to to creston I used to shoot at the butte gun club with him before he moved I looked through them before he moved they are like new if I could afford them I would have bought them he is a first class guy we have traded powder on here also