• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sierra 7mm 165gr TGK

I have had good luck with them staying together. Haven't used them on elk yet. My daughter has killed a Muley and three antelope with the 130 in 6.5 Creed. I have killed two antelope and three coyotes with .270 WSM, a large Muley buck and an antelope with 140 in .270 win. They have held up well, even when impacting the shoulder. Much tougher than the traditional Gamekings.

This one punched an antelope corner to corner at 220 yards from a 6.5 Creed.
IMG_2425.jpeg

That was the only one we ever recovered.
I shot this buck at about 70 yards. Steep down angle and quartered away. I hit him high and behind the right shoulder. The bullet smashed the left shoulder and exited it two pieces. I have taken a similar shot with an ELDX and it was as if a grenade went off on the entry wound. If I am being a distraction for the ad, please let me know.
Just trying to help.
IMG_9005.jpeg

69074968173__E5748518-1491-4DB0-BA27-8605A02180D6.jpeg

That was the only one we ever recovered.
I shot this buck at about 70 yards. Steep down angle and quartered away. I hit him high and behind the right shoulder. The bullet smashed the left shoulder and exited it two pieces. I have taken a similar shot with an ELDX and it was as if a grenade went off on the entry wound. If I am being a distraction for the ad, please let me know.
Just trying to help.
View attachment 480890
View attachment 480891

Input is always welcomed. 👍🏼