• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sierra 20 caliber 39.grain

Bruno Shooters Supply x has 4 -500
count 20 caliber 39 grain blitzkings for $139.30 , a box .that's cheaper some of the others.
Grab your primers and 2 # 2520 and have at those pesky " vermints." I hope this helps, watch for a few hamas. Ha,Ha.
We had a pretty good stock pile then Could not find these bullets for five years. When they came available from Sierra the beginning of 2023 they cost a fortune now later 2023 they are almost everywhere. We got some more on the way from a trade so probably will never run out.
Thanks for the post!

We had a pretty good stock pile then Could not find these bullets for five years. When they came available from Sierra the beginning of 2023 they cost a fortune now later 2023 they are almost everywhere. We got some more on the way from a trade so probably will never run out.
Thanks for the post!
Sure thing C.S.T. I may post again , if i see a better price. This last one is the cheapest I have seen so far. The most was $162.00 ? The best one is natchez free shipping , when over $125.00 . That comes available again I may get another thousand. Thanks Buck. Oh ,Benchmark, powder is available @ powder valley. The best buy was @ midsouth shooters supply, in tenn. I posted it on l.r.f. , by the time I did post it, I was going to get me 8#, they were out. That's another good one C.S.T. for 223, and ppc family.
I will say one thing, cant fiddle fart around or you will miss out. Buck