• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Shilen dgr action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly1278

I have a shilen dgr action for sale it is a short action 308 standard boltface . These actions are made by stiller and have remington 700 footprint with savage thread pitch so you can use prefit barrels . Comes with 20 moa base and pinned lug . Action is brand new in box will post pictures tomorrow

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0241.jpg
    IMG_0241.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0239.jpg
    IMG_0239.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 29
I bought a scope so I need to get this action sold let's go $900 but i will not take any less !! Might be forced to build another rifle

This is a great deal with a savings of $150 plus. I believe ptg makes different bolt heads if someone wanted caliber with different bolt face.

What is everyone's opinion do you think I would be better off putting a rifle together and trying to sell it or just stick with selling action? I can't believe I haven't had more interest this is basically a tac 30 action it has the larger screws for scope base and .300 recoil lug and if you dont like prefits you can have a shouldered barrel installed

Status
Not open for further replies.