• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Shilen barrels

klemm

Three Shilen Barrels for sale. All 28 inch unfinished. All three are stainless steel match grade Barrels. Non-fluted
257 caliber, 9twist, Number six contour
243 caliber, 10 twist, number six contour.
338 caliber 10 twist number five contour.
$225 image.jpg image.jpg each, buyer pays shipping.

Also have a .224 straight contor 1.25
8 twist

I'm interested in the 243 and 338 barrel but curious as to why there is this same exact ad with the same exact description and photos posted by you back in November of 2021 where you stated the 243 and 338 barrels were sold? I believe the 224 barrel sold as well...Can you please explain this? Especially curios about the explanation since you have "0" trader feedback.

24E95347-66CC-438C-A756-8AA7C6C3A8EA.jpeg

Sure, no problem.
Basically I've had about six people express interest in the barrels.
They have either
PMed me that they are no longer interested or have gone another route
PMed me and said they would take it but no funds ever showed up
PMed me And said to hold it for them, but never heard from them again
The reason the ads look the same is because once the ad was expired, I just use the same pictures and text from the previous ad for the new one. Basically cut and paste.

Last edited:
Don't know why there is zero trader feedback.
I bought a few rifles, stocks and reloading equipment off this site. Sold a BR2rangefinder, McMillan stock and some Berger bullets to someone who was in desperate need.
Because people don't leave feed back after a sale even when you specifically ask them too. And you did your part and left them positve feedback. Really irritating.

Sure, no problem.
Basically I've had about six people express interest in the barrels.
They have either
PMed me that they are no longer interested or have gone another route
PMed me and said they would take it but no funds ever showed up
PMed me And said to hold it for them, but never heard from them again
The reason the ads look the same is because once the ad was expired, I just use the same pictures and text from the previous ad for the new one. Basically cut and paste.
Thank you for the explanation. Wasn't trying to offend you or derail the ad, just can't be too careful these days. I saw you've been a member for 10 years. Found it odd that you had no feedback and saw this was a repeat ad. Made me think it was possible that your account got hacked or something like that.