(SHERMAN) WHATS NEW FOR 2019

Was hoping for headstamped 6SST and 7SST. How's the brass availability? Do I need to pre order? My barrels will be here by March 2019.

Was hoping for headstamped 6SST and 7SST. How's the brass availability? Do I need to pre order? My barrels will be here by March 2019.
I may have 7sst the next run but 7ss could be used too as well as 6.5. I am out of 7 until the next run. The popularity with the 7 SS has sky rocketed and I didn't order sufficiently.
Pre order might be wise as it's impossible to predict just how much more it might grow in the next few months. People are seeing the advantage in f class and elr as well as a very popular hunting round!

Where are specs available for the 338 SS, case length, volume, throat dimension, etc?

What kind of options would I have with a Remington Model 7 currently chambered in 300 RSAUM?

I won't speak for Rich, but I suspect your options would be any variation of the SS or SST lineup! So lots of options that way, now stock or other options for the Rem 7 are prolly a bit more limited than some other more common models, but still there depending on budget.

just ordered a 6.5 ss reamer, brass , and dies from Rich. now just need to decide what barrel, stock, action, and gunsmith to use. all thoughts are welcome.
is the tikka a good route?

just ordered a 6.5 ss reamer, brass , and dies from Rich. now just need to decide what barrel, stock, action, and gunsmith to use. all thoughts are welcome.
is the tikka a good route?
If you are going with the 6.5SS why skimp on quality of your firearm?
Defiance or American Rifle Co. action, Bartlett or Proof barrel, Bixn Andy tac sport trigger and a McMillan or Manners stock.

If you are going with the 6.5SS why skimp on quality of your firearm?
Defiance or American Rifle Co. action, Bartlett or Proof barrel, Bixn Andy tac sport trigger and a McMillan or Manners stock.
OOPS! And the BEST scope you can afford.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts