• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SEXY & SERIOUS 300 WSM - Medium Length Ti Action, Proof Carbon barrel

Rent Outdoor Gear

This rifle is an absolute long range hammer! Custom chambered by Norbert Costa of Sure Shot Precision in Boise Idaho. Utilizes a medium length (3.2" COAL capable) Lone Peak Razor Ti action mated to a Proof 1:10 Sendero Lite barrel with a MBM titanium Brake, bedded in an AG composites Alpine Hunter stock. Flush cups left side, ARCA tripod plate, picatinny bipod rail. Oberndorf BDL bottom metal, trigger tech special PVD trigger, cerakoted all metal surfaces.
Ti-A_300WSM_RED_FULL-RIFLE.jpg

Custom loaded with 215 Bergers in Norma brass - load data, brass and dies available with rifle. Currently has a Vortex Razor LH 3-15x42 mounted with a level, but we can package with your choice of optics.

$4,999 bare rifle, $5,750 as shown with scope, rings, level, & bipod shipped to your FFL. Ballistics confirmed to 1200 yards. Photo is actual rifle for sale.

Last edited:
What kind of speeds are you getting with those 215's since you can seat them out farther in that medium length action.

What kind of speeds are you getting with those 215's since you can seat them out farther in that medium length action.
It will run 2875 comfortably with RL-26, and the barrel is likely to speed up a bit yet. I think you could expect 2900 without pushing it. I have been running a mild accuracy load of 4831 sc in it at 2775. I like bugholes and single digit SD's.

Norbert built my first two customs. a 6.5x47 and a 28 Nosler. Both were perfect. Just have to be patient on the turnaround time.

Curious what the "RGuns" symbol on the barrel is? He wasn't branding rifles like that when he built mine.
1640713242852.png

Norbert built my first two customs. a 6.5x47 and a 28 Nosler. Both were perfect. Just have to be patient on the turnaround time.

Curious what the "RGuns" symbol on the barrel is? He wasn't branding rifles like that when he built mine.
View attachment 324579
Norbert built several rifles for my Long Range Rifle rental company Rent Guns and Gear. We laser engraved the logo on the barrels. They are Norbert built. He only builds them one way... right.