search function

Brandon.in.parts

Is anyone else having trouble with the search function? I can search topics and find them, but I am an unable to open any of the search results without getting a message that something went wrong. Sorry if this has already been covered. I would search it if I could. Thanks.

Its all good on my end, maybe a profile issue? I would talk to @Chris He is a administrator. He's been very helpful with forum issues. He may chime in or click on his name and it will show his profile - you can message him from that page.

Can you tell me step by step or show me a link to what you are seen with a screenshot?
I tested search and it's working just fine.

I got your message. You run ad blocker on the site and the site is blocked from working properly. You can report it to the ad blocker folks, or simply turn off the addon.

Is anyone else having trouble with the search function? I can search topics and find them, but I am an unable to open any of the search results without getting a message that something went wrong. Sorry if this has already been covered. I would search it if I could. Thanks.
Well if search is not working that might explain why there are 372 topics on components being hard to find or on what are good items to start with for a new reloader! 😂

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts