• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scopes for sale (#2, #3 AND #5 are SPF)

bugs4

The following scopes for sale; None have original boxes or packaging; All are 1" tubes; All prices are shipped conus; prefer USPS money orders or personal check if you have history on this site. Scopes are listed on other sites and are subject to prior sale. Posted "I'll take" trumps PM's
Thanks for looking,
Mike (Central Penna)

1. Old El Paso Weaver K1; standard crosshair reticle; good shape but has a few marks. Make a good scope for on a spring gobbler shotgun. Glass is fine; $50

2. Old El Paso Weaver V4.5; (1 to 4.5X, I think); Duplex reticle; again, good shape but with a few marks. Glass is fine. $60

3. Leupold M8 6 x 42 with Heavy Duplex; Matte finish; has one large ring mark that is on the bottom and should be completely hidden by the front ring. Other very tiny ring marks. Friction turrets. $210

4. Very, very nice old USA-made Burris fullfield 3x-9x with dot reticle. Gloss finish; A few very minor nicks but I would rate this scope at 95% or even better. This old scope has accounted for many a steaming gut pile! $125

5. Simmons Aetec (Phillipines) 4x-12x (44mm) AO with duplex reticle; Matte Finish; Some very minor "shadows" where the rings were but no nicks or marks that I can see; $110
Scopes FS 12-28-17.JPG

Recent Posts