• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Schmidt and Bender Klassik 3-12x50

Killertraylor

This scope was used on one hunt. Like new except for small ding in top cap screwdriver slot shown in photograph and very faint spec of a ringmark on the bottom objective end of the tube. Reticle is similar to the 4A but with a dot in the center that illuminates. Here are the specs from eurooptic: https://www.eurooptic.com/schmidt-b...l3-fine-illuminated-rifle-scope-with-bdc.aspx

Would like $1350 shipped for this one. Will mail priority. Insurance available at extra cost. Comes in original box with see through protection cover.

202530.jpeg

202531.jpeg

202532.jpeg

202533.jpeg

202534.jpeg

202535.jpeg

202536.jpeg

I don't shoot mils so not sure of the conversion - but there are 54 clicks (54 cm) of vertical adjustment available at 100 meters if that helps. This one is not a 1/4" click MOA dial.

Can you take a picture of the turret? It really looks like a MOA dial

Can you take a picture of the turret? It really looks like a MOA dial
I can, and will, but if you run the model number that's on the box, you'll see it is 1 cm per click at 100M. Plus I verified it when I shot the rifle out to 400 yards using my strelok app. My shots wouldn't have even been on the target if I was dialing moa. I'll get a better picture though shortly. It just goes from 1-13 clockwise.