• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scammer Possible Beware lrlarry

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC8310BB-C8C4-43DF-9FCA-1B0E9D9C4EFB.png

I just had the same thing. I received a PM from the same guy (lrlarry) and when I called him out on it he acted like he was fully legit. WRONG! Don't deal with these guys. I was looking for a NF Scope, C429 that has never been mounted, and the guy in the email said he was asking $1,000 for it and wanted the money wired to his account but would not give his name or any contact information. Says that he needs the money for medical issues. I wouldn't be surprised if "lrlarry" doesn't respond here to defend himself. How can this be posted in all of the categories to prevent them from getting to anyone?

Remember guy make sure they post there user name and date in the picture, that picture clearly shows he has cut off somebody's use name. If something doesn't feel right have them take another picture with a new date and send it to you with there phone number. I feel if I want to sell or buy from people here then I should be willing to talk to them live on the phone or them me.

Remember guy make sure they post there user name and date in the picture, that picture clearly shows he has cut off somebody's use name. If something doesn't feel right have them take another picture with a new date and send it to you with there phone number. I feel if I want to sell or buy from people here then I should be willing to talk to them live on the phone or them me.
Looking at the picture that is exactly what I thought it has been cropped

Response to a WTB add I have....

Emailing about your request for Sig 2400BDX . Please contact James Hilly on [email protected] regarding your request as he can help.

When I first read this posting I couldn't figure it out??? I think that it is an important posting, would it be possible to change the heading to read, "Beware scammer LrLarry" or something like that. When I saw this posting again, I clicked on to read it because I didn't get it at first. If possible would you repost or edit this posting making reference to a scammer. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.