Saw 10 coyotes, called in 5 coyotes and Killed 4 coyotes!!!

I am waiting on the new 111 DTAC with the polymer tip to come out.

Scott, I couldn't wait any longer I changed my order to the 115's. Now I'll be slinging some lead. You watch the 111's "will" ship next week.:confused:

Scott

I will email you my address, thanks.

8 twist. The Dtac looks interesting. I'll check it out and consider it. I have an OAL issue of course, hoping to mill a slot in the mag for longer bullets. Trying to find someone who knows how.

MagMan, yes, there are two that deal in WSSM based AR-15's. Them and DTech and I chose DTech. Both are good.

Been getting a lot of PM's on calls used.

I use the FOXPRO FX5 for electronics. It is hands down the best call out there. So many great features and the sounds are incredible. See here for details if you don't already know about them... I would say, no doubt, they are the leaders in the electronic market.

FOXPRO, Inc. - The True Leader in Digital Game Calls.

I also use a wide variety of hand calls from custom to off the shelf.

WTG, Sendero Man! Great morning for sure! Saved a few antelope fawns in the process. Glad to hear about the 111's. Where are you guys getting yours (or should I say WILL be getting yours)?

WTG, Sendero Man! Great morning for sure! Saved a few antelope fawns in the process. Glad to hear about the 111's. Where are you guys getting yours (or should I say WILL be getting yours)?

this post is over 3 years old ... the 111 Dtacs were discontinued because they didn't do what David wanted them to. I have about 700 left. Great for coyotes... just didn't outperform the proven 115's.

If you don't mind me asking what loads are you using in your .243 AI for coyotes?

Great photo and very nice shooting!

Hello. great picture and it looks like a great day. Im in Nevada and have not got that many yots to comin. May I ask the type of call you use.

Yothunter1

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts