• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage Shank/TL2 Shouldered Pre-fits, TL2 .223 bolt head, Timney 2S Calvin Elite, Accurate mags

Basher42

This is a consolidated parts ad for things I'm no longer using. All prices include shipping in the continental US and are the same no matter what you buy (the price you see is the price you pay). Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

-Savage/TL2 shouldered pre-fit barrel in .223REM (1:8 twist, 24", 978rnds down the tube, threaded 1/2x28, painted w/ some paint chipped off): $390
-TL2 .223 bolt head (used): $100 (or buy with barrel above for $480 for both)
-Savage/TL2 shouldered pre-fit barrel in 6.5CM (1:8 twist, 26", 391rnds down the tube, threaded 5/8x24): $390
-Timney CE 2-stage (no bolt release, RH safety, curved): *SOLD!*
-Accurate .223 10rnd mag: *SOLD!*
-Accurate .308 10rnd mag w/ binder plate: ON HOLD
-Accurate .308 10rnd mags (x2 available) W/O binder plate: $57/ea or $108 for both

Barrels:

l75j02gl.jpg

Bolt:

wpSG5UWl.jpg

zJeqjZ6l.jpg

Timney Calvin Elite 2-stage:

KPyZOLAl.jpg

hVpRNQ4l.jpg

Mags (.223 mag is on the left in all photos, binder plate .308 is second from left in all photos, non-binders are the two on the right):

9INcJybl.jpg

gLGcX2hl.jpg

yUhh98El.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha! Nice to see that I'm not the only one who's usually a day late and a dollar short! I'm sure somebody out there has one!

yeah i put a want to buy in the components section 2 different times with no love... or luck.