• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage FCP-K and Nightforce

veriest1

I have a Savage FCP-K chambered in .308 Winchester for sale. It has a 24" fluted barrel with 1:10 twist and a muzzle break. It has about 1000 rounds down the tube.

The Accustock has been painted with Krylon camouflage series tan paint that is flaking off in the higher wear areas because this gun was used for target practice at AND hunting. This gun, like most modern Savage Rifles, has been a sub-moa gun for me. It has put up many sub-moa groups at 568 yards with 150 grain Nosler Ballistic Tips.

The gun has a Nightforce 20 MOA rail and Nightforce Ultralight rings holding a Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56mm scope. The scope is in almost new condition but has a couple of scratches on the sun shade where the shade was shoved in a back pack. If that matters to you I do have a sun shade with no scratches on it that can be substituted off of another Nightforce scope. The reticle in this scope is no longer offered from what I can tell but it is very similar to the Mil-Dot reticle they offer except it is in MOA to match the turrets. The other Nightforce looks like it has a MOAR reticle in it and, I guess if someone really wants it, they can take their pick. Neither scope has ever been dropped or anything like that... not that it'd really matter with these tanks.

I want to sell them together but will entertain trades for a Glock 26, boolit casting supplies, revolvers in .357 magnum or .38 special (Blackhawk or LCR preferred), quality AR-15 optics (something like a 1-6x, 1-8x, Aimpoint T-1, etc.), a Super Sniper fixed 10, etc. I'd also be interested in something chambered in .338 Lapua, .45-90 or .45-100, .375 H&H etc... just because. Other interesting trades will, of course, be considered.

This gun will make a great entry level gun into F-class or a good long range hunting rig for someone. The rifle sold new for about $850 and this scope, ring, and base setup will run over $2000 by itself so I'm asking $2650 for the package.

thumb

thumb

I forgot to mention that I'm asking $580 for the rifle and base without the scope and rings.