• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Savage bolt handles and muzzle brakes - bench clean off sale

scootergisme

Muzzle brakes, thread 5/8" x 24 made by M W Machining & Welding, Inc. in Inola, OK. He manufactures the 50 Krater, a .50 caliber rifle on an AR 10 platform. He designed these muzzle brakes for the 50 Krater. The holes on the top can be enlarged to negate muzzle rise. One is black Cerakote and the other is bead blasted stainless steel (they are both made of stainless steel). New, never used. $75/each

All prices are "Or Best Offer" and include shipping. Search the Internet for specifics of each item. I will make you a better deal if you buy multiple items (shipping is outrageous these days!!!) USPS money order or personal check. Thanks for looking, Scott

FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Savage 11 Hog Hunter OD green stock with action screws & magazine (New takeoff) $50

Drake Associates GLR 16-S (New takeoff of 10BA Stealth) $50

Factory Savage bolt handles (2 large ball, new takeoff) $15/each

Factory Savage bolt handles (used) $10 each

Muzzle brakes, thread 5/8" x 24 made by M W Machining & Welding, Inc. in Inola, OK. He manufactures the 50 Krater, a .50 caliber rifle on an AR 10 platform. He designed these muzzle brakes for the 50 Krater. The holes on the top can be enlarged to negate muzzle rise. One is black Cerakote and the other is bead blasted stainless steel (they are both made of stainless steel). New, never used. $75/each

All prices are "Or Best Offer" and include shipping. Search the Internet for specifics of each item. I will make you a better deal if you buy multiple items (shipping is outrageous these days!!!) USPS money order or personal check. Thanks for looking, Scott

View attachment 135904

I'll take the over Size bolt knobs.
Savage 11 Hog Hunter OD green stock with action screws & magazine (New takeoff) $50

Drake Associates GLR 16-S (New takeoff of 10BA Stealth) $50

Factory Savage bolt handles (2 large ball, new takeoff) $15/each

Factory Savage bolt handles (used) $10 each

View attachment 135904

I'll take the both over size bolt knobs. You can shoot me a text to my cell with your mailing info. 1 406 351 3710
Thanks Jon

I will take the Drake Associates GLR 16-S $50.00 and one of the regular bolt handles $10.00. Sending PM for payment info.
TJH

All bolt handles are sold. I'm deleting items from the list (not the picture) as they sell. Thanks, Scott

Last edited: