• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Savage 12bvss

remingtonman_25_06

I went to sportsmans warehouse and they quoted me at $650 for one of these in a 300 WSM. That seems a little spendy to me, especially when they had the same models in a 22-250 and 223 for $580. According to savages webpage, there is no price difference for the 300 WSM. There MSRP is $750, but if the 22-250 is $580, I would suspect the 300 WSM to be $580. Anybody know where to find one cheaper??

do you work at sportmans Bill? just curious, I have a bunch of friends at the salem store. two managers I hunt with all the time.

if you work at sportmans, I want you to know that you have been partially responsible for taking much of my money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rem 06, good luck with your gun search, that does seems a little wierd...

No, not @ sportsmans. I work for a company that wholesales guns, ammo, etc. Sometimes I can give you guys a pretty good deal /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

ok nevermind, I thought you did for some reason....I may have to check with you next time around..have a good one

[ QUOTE ]
Call Bill Bailey at work...
1-800-522-3314

[/ QUOTE ]

Great guy to deal with! Thumbs up!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Call Bill Bailey at work...
1-800-522-3314

[/ QUOTE ]

Abinok,

Thanks for the plug!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem! 2 more and I get a discount right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif See my post elsewhere about surplus powder...