savage 10fp choate .308 with silencer

oldhoon01

just got my gun back from gunworks new suppressor 100m groups will follow with 175gr bergers
DSC02783.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good!!!

Just some advise, NEVER leave your suppressor on the rifle in storage or one day you will be faced with this!!

MUZZLE.jpg

Not nice but this was a Savage !!!!

This was loaned to me to me to see what I thought of them!!!

I didnt even shoot it, I sent it back:rolleyes:

But they doooo shoot well.

All the best

300WSMMAD

hey oldhoon01
so how do u like the suppressor from canterbury gunworks.?? i had a look at ur page and saw u are an engineer. have you though of making ur own silencer and muzzel breaks before. ??so you in chch. im 60km north in waipara. well flat in town but guns out there. anyway just wanting to say hi.

aw and i was wondering if you have any old bowes of .308 bullets that you no longer use. i am trying to get some hornady 165 sst to shoot and am having no luck. dont want to have to buy 100 bergs or others to try a few so was wondering if i could buy some of you .? im going to be in california fo rthe next 2 months. but would like to meet up when i get back. cheers

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.