• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED *** SALE *** Borden action, stock, trigger & rings

Dan Tucker

I have been back and forth on selling it and it is time to let it go. I took this in on a trade and it was a new build and I was not interested in the barrel so I took it minus the barrel.

It is a new Borden Alpine Magnum long action single shot built on a new stock and trigger. The stock is a McMillan with green and tan marble that had been pillar bedded and the trigger is a Rifle Basix set at about 1 1/2 pounds. Comes with scope bases and 30mm Talley rings. I set a Broughton 5.5 contour blank in the channel and it had some room to spare and fit like it was ment to be their. I would think a Sendero contour will have no problem sitting in their. Rifle is very nice and without the barrel seems lite in weight. This is a hell of a deal as you will have right about 1200.00 in the action if you ordered one.

1400.00 shipped CONUS from private owner ( Insurance is on you should you want it )

Listed elsewhere, no trades

DSC00015_zpsnhnz38ia.jpg

DSC00014_zpsx2r5noda.jpg

DSC00013_zpsdjmfw7ij.jpg

DSC00012_zpsh0pulnay.jpg

DSC00010_zpsauhnhf7t.jpg

DSC00006_zpsoivftsuz.jpg

DSC00004_zps8zuf21xy.jpg