• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sako Brown Bear 85XL .500 Jeffrey

Gday sdplinker & potential new buyer if not sold
The sako in Jeffery is a very nice combo only thing that's needed well 2 for me as I do chase a few little critters with mine ( prairie dog to sage rat size ) not all it's used on though
The recoil pad of the sako isn't the best in the boomers & LOP is a issue for the majority of shooters mine was replaced with a kick-eze 301-10-LB ( these don't bottom out )
The rifle is now way more pleasant to shoot & your thumb dosent come back & nail your nose well mine 😜 LOP is lengthened a touch with this pad

I load both lead core & mono never any trouble to get velocities imo , a sample of monos @2400 the 570 gr start to bark & the tork is pretty apparent but still manageable
Also running some 425gr pills @2700 that really cut a track in bovines or like

The size of the bead can be replaced with a smaller version of the need for little critter smacking if eyesight is like mine

Other than that I highly recommend this combo to anyone wanting a real stopper for a good price
Best of luck on your sale
Cheers

Recent Posts