• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SAC custom 300WM Pierce Ti LA/Proof Carbon barrel

PowPowHawg

I had Gordon and the boys at ShortActionCustoms put a Pierce titanium long action and a 26" Proof Carbon 1-9.4 300wm together for me to shoot the heavies... Throated for 212 eldx, 215/230 hybrids. It's pushing the 212 to 2920fps under H1000. Rifle has been to the range 3 times for load development. 27 document rounds down the pipe to date. Found two good nodes with the 212. Build specs in Claude a Titanium Murphy Precison 20 Moa base, Titanium Pierce recoil lug, Titanium 4 port Christensen break, APA RTG bottom metal, Timney Trigger breaking at 2.3lbs, NF 30mm 1.5" ultra light rings and level coated to match barreled action, fully glass bedded in a McMillian A1-3 edge fill LA stock with 2 flush cups on the bottom and left sides, bedded Badger EFR, 1 5 round AI la mag. Rifle weights 8lbs 15oz combined with rings, EFR and Triad stock pad/pack. I have well north of 5K invested. Have all receipts. 212 eldx loads and once fired Norma brass included. Looking to see what reasonable offers I can get but may be up for trades/partials plus cash. Will possibly sell stock/barreled action separate? Rifle is listed on the Hide as well and I may post to GB if it doesn't move in the next few weeks? ...Message or call 5306246209 with any question or concerns.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 471
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 429
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 441
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Anything you looking for specifically in trade plus cash arrangement?

Nightforce atacr's Mil-C or tremor 3's, trijicon thermals, Desert Tech Barrels, spotting scopes with reticles, SPUHR mounts, bighorn and Defience actions, 6mm/6.5mm proof carbon/Bartlein/Krieger/hawk hill barrel blanks, Peterson brass/Lapua/Norma brass, Berger/hornady bullets, Hodgdon H4350, H1000, Retumbo powders, FGMM 210 and 215 primers, RRS tripods/accessories, Thunderbest ultra suppressors and I'm sure tons of other stuff I can't think off at the moment????