• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ruger Precision Gen 2 6.5 Creed ***SPF***

Martinmc1

IMG_1988.JPG IMG_1987.JPG
Low round count of less than 120. Rifle shot very well with factory Hornady precision hunter 143 grain bullets. I shot it out to 600 yards easily. Have decided it was an impulse buy and not necessary. So someone can get a good deal on a slightly used rifle. The rifle alone for $1,000 shipped to FFL, rifle with leupold mark 4 M1 6.5x20x50 for $1,800 shipped or all in the pelican 1750 case shipped for $1,950. Some paint came off the muzzle brake when removed to put suppressor on but very small amount.

Last edited:
Would look at trading for 300 Win Mag. Rifle (Tikka, Kimber or carbon fiber barrel rifle or quality manufacturer) spotting scope or rifle scope. Cash for trades that are of obvious higher value.

$1,000 gets the bare rifle shipped to FFL from me. I have new Hornady brass, Dies and Hornady bullets I can sell cheap if someone wants them with the rifle. Broke in the barrel and shot around some factory loads out at the range is all the gun has been used for.

Looking to sell this rifle. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Shot a 10 shot group with factory Hornady ammo that you could cover with a quarter at 100. Make offer on bare rifle or with scope and even including all in case.