• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Ruger #1 in 375 HVX-Hog scope

Mrvmax

I bought this new from Cabelas and have probably less than 50 rounds through it and it has a eupold VX-Hog 1-4 power scope which works well out to 200 yards. It has an old leather sling someone gave to me that I thought looked good on it. It has one scratch on the bluing from the hunting blind but other than that is in great condition. It is sighted in at 100 yards since that is my normal range for feral hogs, I do not recall the best moa I got but it shot well at 100 with TTSX bullets. I am asking $1500 shipped to your FFL, I can accept Gunbroker pay or USPS money order. I can take MC or Visa but it would be 6% more. I have bought and sold on this forum and you can look at my feedback on Gunbroker (user Modern Defensive Measures). If interested PM me. I will also give my Quickload info for this rifle and I can throw in some used brass so you can get to handloading for it. The loaded ammo in the pictures does not come with it. Pictures are located here: Ruger #1 Pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 79
You can also see my feedback on other gun forums by searching username "mrvmax". If you are in the Houston area and want to buy it face to face I will drop the price $50 since I will not need to ship it.

Price drop to $1400, I'd like to sell it here so I don't have to go to the auction sites.