RIP gunbroker.com

Probably the ATF lol!
I see that you have 2 posts. Just in case you weren't welcomed (which I'm sure you have though). WELCOM!! You've definitely found a great site for all things shooting. Hunting. Reloading and a plethora of other issues. I'm still a relative newbee myself But I always try to welcome new folks when I spot them.

The latest update on I phones makes the app unworkable. You can bypass this by going through safari on the I phone. The Webb on my computer is unchanged. I have an older I phone that didn't get the last update and it still works fine. Gunbroker needs to issue an update.
I read somewhere that even if GunBroker updates their app, Apple will not let them update it on any of their platforms. I think that those of us that have the app on our phones are out of luck for it ever working again (thru the app on our phones). Have to go to the website to use GunBroker.

Anyone else having trouble accessing gunbroker.com?

Seems the website disappeared.
i'm in Canada we are not aloud anyway by laws to order on gunbrocker( international ).. but if i go in now it opens and fast .. but if i search.. the results are negative and on the page is asked me to allow to accept coockies the it automatically subscribes me... to what?.. I THINK THEY USE THE SITE TO TAKE INFORMATION ON US TO USE THEM AGAINST US.. FOR INVESTIGATIONS BUT THAT IS MY TO CENTS OPINION.

i'm in Canada we are not aloud anyway by laws to order on gunbrocker( international ).. but if i go in now it opens and fast .. but if i search.. the results are negative and on the page is asked me to allow to accept coockies the it automatically subscribes me... to what?.. I THINK THEY USE THE SITE TO TAKE INFORMATION ON US TO USE THEM AGAINST US.. FOR INVESTIGATIONS BUT THAT IS MY TO CENTS OPINION. p.s i try to attach files ... screenshot i toke of what happened.. even here ... doesn't let me do it.. strange .. or we are all right? on everyone mentioned?

after 3 days i tried again..GUYS I THINK WAS JUST A GLITCH OF THE SITE.. TOO MUCH TRAFFIC ON IT .LOL.. NOW EVERYTHING LOOKS FINE.. SOMETIMES I THINK WE PUT TOO MUCH FANTASY IN OUR COMMENTS. ME FIRST !! AND. I ADMIT IN MY CASE .. EVEN MY FRUSTRATIONS 😐😐😐SORRY.. TO EVERYONE..

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.