Rifle mounted tripod/bipod adapters

Heard back from one of the outdoorsmans+pic testers and it's worked great for him so far. Have one of those available right now and if I got a few orders I could do a small production run. Here Are some pics of the outdoorsmans+p

I have been slacking a little on my arca and outdoorsmans rails because I've been working on my Ti brakes, but I do have some updates.

I did a redesign on the arca+pic working on the radius bottom Version, and realized I can run a small radius down the center and they will work great with radius bottomed stocks or flat stocks. Also found some 10-32 "flange" bolts that will allow me to run them all to the 1/4-20 version and just supply the correct 10-32 fasteners. One version means I can keep them in stock a lot easier and will most likely do a large run and have them anodized.

I bought some fasteners that should be a straight bolt on with m lok, I'm still looking into that but it's hard because I have nothing m lok!

I also got 4" arca and outdoorsmans rails designed.

EB97D1EC-96C1-4384-B0DF-733E211828F0.jpeg
5DD39827-4F4F-4F81-AD36-116367F004F3.jpeg

I got my arca rails made today. They are 4" OAL, and the max bolt spacing is 3.5". Weigh about 1.3 oz. Made of 7075 aluminum. They have a small rounded section on the mounting surface and the rest is flat. This allows the one mount to be used on either a flat or rounded stock. They are available with 1/4-20 or 10-32 fasteners.

The price is $55 shipped.
EDCD2ACE-5287-43B9-B912-1C52F34D431A.jpeg
AD16FE86-39F9-4D1C-8E99-1E0F37423426.jpeg
3C5D0B7C-3700-4351-8E9B-A426A1023D4A.jpeg

I modeled up a titanium "bipod" pic rail today. 1.8" OAL, 4 pic slots. Still working on how to make it a little lighter. It has a radius section in middle and flat section on the outer edge for mounting on a flat or rounded stock. Don't have a QD cup, or sling stud, but I might add it.

Anyone interested? Thoughts?

Just got some M lok fasteners in. They will work with any of my mounts, in order to make sure the bolt length is long enough I would need to know the thickness of the m lok area before ordering!

I know I've had a lot of people asking about m lok.

Just got some M lok fasteners in. They will work with any of my mounts, in order to make sure the bolt length is long enough I would need to know the thickness of the m lok area before ordering!

I know I've had a lot of people asking about m lok.
Dang you! Now I need more your stuff! Smh

Finished my outdoorsman style mini adapter today. It's super small! I only ran 5, and just have to verify fit in an outdoorsmans head. They are about 1" wide by 1.7" long. 1/4-20, 10-32, and m lok options.

DEBC7CFF-E2D3-4894-A76B-184E7B62BC08.jpeg

Just dropped off a lot of parts at the anodizer today. 1-2 weeks and I'll have everything in stock again! Right now I only have 1 4" arca, about 10 mini arca, and maybe 4 of the outdoorsmans+arca adapters.

I'm out in the shop today making mini arca adapters finally! After that I will start running arca+pic adapters.

Also got my lathe delivered today! Just so happened to go right in front of the flag we already had on the wall.

141170F4-39C9-4C41-8135-E135D9A5AC7E.jpeg

i guess I can't pm you LTH. I have the outdoors mans system and you are making what I have been looking for. Maybe you can pm me?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.