REVIVE the old forum posts!

ohiohunter

While googling I always opt for the information in the LRH forum... none of the previous format information is available. That is a world of knowledge GONE! Call in the medics and resuscitate the old info!

"Call in the medics and resuscitate the old info!"

I had medic training in my army reserve unit which was a hospital unit.....

Please explain what you mean when you say it's all gone. Keeping all the past posts and other info all the way back to 2001 when LRH began is CRUCIAL to our mission. I believe we have kept it all.

As a test, I navigated to the end of the Optics sub-forum to the oldest thread from 2001...when I had more hair and some of it was still dark brown. :)

Note the first screengrab below.

Then I did a site search using the thread title's words.

Note the 2nd screen grab image below.

2017-07-18 13_50_37-Clipboard.jpg

2017-07-18 13_54_41-Clipboard.jpg

While googling I always opt for the information in the LRH forum... none of the previous format information is available. That is a world of knowledge GONE! Call in the medics and resuscitate the old info!

If this is a reality, it needs to be rectified.

Dosh, I posted an answer just before you did and you may miss it if I don't post here again.

When I google search a topic and LRH shows up with a past thread it won't open it. I suppose I can search here but I've found forum searches to be sub optimal vs google. This is the message I get:
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine - Error
The requested page could not be found.

Ah, now I understand.

This morning one of our tech team pushed a wrong button on the "super flux arresting thingamajig" and we got NOT FOUND error messages for a while. It was discovered and fixed a few hours ago. I just successfully came in to the forum off a Google search result link as a test...with no error message.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.