Revic or Leica 3200 ?

Since I started this post the Leica Pro has come out, if anyone has real world experience with both I would like to hear your opinions on the Pro and the Revic.

Should link to AB? Yeah from a practical POV, having drops displayed out to 1000 is fine and I'm still hanging onto Strelok for everything else. I keep wondering about paying to put AB onto my Garmin tactix pro but not sure if it's worth it. I don't shoot PRS…
Link to kestrel. It Bluetooth connects and runs off the ab solution, which is sent back to your Leica display. I have used several times but don't generally need it. The Leica pro has a different set up and gives solutions further which something I've considered to not pack the kestrel. I rarely ever use a wind meter these days.

I was less than impressed with the Leicas and the Revics are expensive for being basically Chinese (Myanmar) so I wouldn't even entertain them. I also don't care for the company and those who are involved with it.

I've got the EL Range TA's and love them but I prioritize glass and ballistics first and techiness very low. The glass is second to none and I can't even tell any difference between them and my NL's and EL's. They absolutely have the glass department the most squared away. The gadgetry certainly isn't the best of the best but it has what I need and I like that it allows me to store 3 rifle profiles at a time compared to one on the Leica. The ballistic program and onboard ballistics work excellent, it tracks 100% with my Kestrel AB and real world on target. Setting up the profiles isn't the most intuitive but once you figure it out it's as easy as anything else. IMO the only drawback to them is lack of windage but it's really a non issue since I keep a simple dope chart on my rifles and wind drift isn't effected as much by atmospheric conditions as drop so I just use that for wind data once I get my distance and dope which has been a flawless system so far.

Assuming that the Vector X has onboard ballistics and doesn't rely on a Kestrel for data which I haven't seen confirmed anywhere, I think they'll be hard to beat at $1K less than the Swaros. I really like the magnification enhancers too, that will essentially give a user two binos in one unit. A lower mag for offhand use and good FOV as well as a higher mag for spotting while LR shooting or finding distant animals. I think the 10x with the enhancers would be money.

I won't be giving up my Swaros for them though because I enjoy the glass and use them more for wildlife viewing than for shooting. Once you become accustomed to Swaro glass it's really hard to take a step down even if it's a marginal difference.

I was less than impressed with the Leicas and the Revics are expensive for being basically Chinese (Myanmar) so I wouldn't even entertain them. I also don't care for the company and those who are involved with it.

I've got the EL Range TA's and love them but I prioritize glass and ballistics first and techiness very low. The glass is second to none and I can't even tell any difference between them and my NL's and EL's. They absolutely have the glass department the most squared away. The gadgetry certainly isn't the best of the best but it has what I need and I like that it allows me to store 3 rifle profiles at a time compared to one on the Leica. The ballistic program and onboard ballistics work excellent, it tracks 100% with my Kestrel AB and real world on target. Setting up the profiles isn't the most intuitive but once you figure it out it's as easy as anything else. IMO the only drawback to them is lack of windage but it's really a non issue since I keep a simple dope chart on my rifles and wind drift isn't effected as much by atmospheric conditions as drop so I just use that for wind data once I get my distance and dope which has been a flawless system so far.

Assuming that the Vector X has onboard ballistics and doesn't rely on a Kestrel for data which I haven't seen confirmed anywhere, I think they'll be hard to beat at $1K less than the Swaros. I really like the magnification enhancers too, that will essentially give a user two binos in one unit. A lower mag for offhand use and good FOV as well as a higher mag for spotting while LR shooting or finding distant animals. I think the 10x with the enhancers would be money.

I won't be giving up my Swaros for them though because I enjoy the glass and use them more for wildlife viewing than for shooting. Once you become accustomed to Swaro glass it's really hard to take a step down even if it's a marginal difference.
Glass is subjective to the user. The difference in the leica vs the Swaro EL is generally not worth the waste of energy to argue. I do prefer the EL glass to my leica but the difference is so subtle I have to go back and forth and be extremely picky. The leica program is also not where it should be for user inputs but it is dead on with AB solutions to the max range of 1000 yards. Swaro, unless they changed, gave solutions to 800. I was excited when the newer version of the EL range came out and thought they would use the AB program and not limit the solution, nope, just some tracking bs that has minute real world application. It's crazy the 2 of the best bino makers on the planet cannot get this right yet vortex and revic can........... just annoyers the crap out of me.

Glass is subjective to the user. The difference in the leica vs the Swaro EL is generally not worth the waste of energy to argue. I do prefer the EL glass to my leica but the difference is so subtle I have to go back and forth and be extremely picky. The leica program is also not where it should be for user inputs but it is dead on with AB solutions to the max range of 1000 yards. Swaro, unless they changed, gave solutions to 800. I was excited when the newer version of the EL range came out and thought they would use the AB program and not limit the solution, nope, just some tracking bs that has minute real world application. It's crazy the 2 of the best bino makers on the planet cannot get this right yet vortex and revic can........... just annoyers the crap out of me.

I have owned plenty of both and can certainly tell the difference between the two, especially on the edge.

My EL Range TA's give me data way beyond 800 yards, the furthest used them was 1200 and it gave me dope. So I'm not sure where you're getting that, seems to me you really don't know what you're talking about considering the previous gen didn't even have ballistics.

Should link to AB? Yeah from a practical POV, having drops displayed out to 1000 is fine and I'm still hanging onto Strelok for everything else. I keep wondering about paying to put AB onto my Garmin tactix pro but not sure if it's worth it. I don't shoot PRS…
Not to hijack but I seem to recall calling garmin to ask if AB can be purchased and uploaded on one of their watches that didn't have it and they told me it's not possible to do that. Feel free to PM. Sorry OP for the derail.

As far as the optics in question I have been considering the revic but skeptical of glass performance. Of course I don't typically consider 10x42s as a set of binos I glass with as I use larger glass generally. 10x42s sit on my chest for easy scanning and bigger glass comes out to get serious. Looking forward to more opinions

Since I started this post the Leica Pro has come out, if anyone has real world experience with both I would like to hear your opinions on the Pro and the Revic.
Geovid Pros have better glass (IMO), Revic is easier to use and (I think/believe) a better laser. All depends on what is most important to you. I am having the same internal debate between these two