• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington XP-100 Chambered in 7BR

rcol317

Up for sale a special little 7 BR. Has original 15" barrel and original trigger adjusted by smith to a nice crisp 28 oz. The pistol has a custom Lee Six (I was told) stock with the action bedded. It has a Leupold VXIII 2.5X8-32 scope and Leupold bases and rings. Comes with RCBS dies, 50 pieces of brass and original Dupont Zytel Stock Like most XP's this is a shooter. Have shot several Axis deer with her and does a great job. Longest shot was 140 yards and dropped deer with no issues. Fun caliber to hunt with for sure. Complete package with everything as listed $1,550 shipped to your FFL Bipod not included. Posted other sites as well.
Pistol and accessories without Scope $ 1150.00 Shipped.
2 Boxes 130 gr Sierra SP available with sale @ $35 each (made specifically for the XP 100)
2 boxes 120 Nosler Ballistic tips available with sale @ $30 each

7 BR 1.jpg

7 BR 2.jpg
7 BR 4.jpg
7 BR 5.jpg

I would guarantee you got a fine pistol in a great cal.! I know both pistol and round and the seller is not exaggerating!
I also have a friend with one for sale. It has a maple thumb hole "wrap around" stock. He converted it to the 7 IHMSA caliber. Got all the bells and whistles. If anyone sees this post and wants more intel, PM me.