• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 7400 Synthetic in Rare .243 Win Caliber

Ramblin99

This is not the usual rifle you'll see here in the classifieds. It's a "C" series Rem 7400 semi-auto in .243 Win caliber. It has a 22" barrel and 13" LOP. I bought it thinking I would paint the stock and then play with it during whitetail season. But my firearms ADD has me going a different direction now.

Overall, the rifle is in great shape. It has a few blemishes, but you'd probably need to find a NIB model to be in better condition. The "C" series rifles were built pre-2007 when Remington quality was still very good. It has a few shiny scratches, none through the finish. They are rub marks where the matte finish gets shiny. With the 13" length of pull, this could be a good youth rifle, especially with the soft recoil of the .243 Win in a semi-automatic. The locking safety is also a nice feature for a youth rifle. The cosmetics would indicate low round count. There is not a speck of rust anywhere. The prior owner took good care of this rifle. The sights, crown and butt pad are perfect. The rifle wears a 1-piece Leupold base. It currently has 1" rings, but I have 30mm rings if you prefer. The rifle cycled perfectly with two different types of factory ammo. One magazine included.

Only $625 $595 shipped in the Lower 48 from an individual to your FFL with proper ID enclosed. This will be cross-posted, so first public "I'll Take It" trumps other inquiries. Detailed photos are attached. Drop me a PM if you need more photos. Thanks for looking!

Keith

IMG_8526.jpgIMG_8527.jpgIMG_8533.jpgIMG_8529.jpgIMG_8530.jpgIMG_8538.jpgIMG_8539.jpgIMG_8540.jpgIMG_8541.jpgIMG_8542.jpg

Last edited:
$595 shipped. Let's get this one a new home. Will make a great truck gun, too.

I was asked about round count. When I don't know round count, I've used cosmetics as a guide. There are 4 areas of any rife that incur wear when used; the muzzle crown, trigger guard, pistol grip knob and the butt pad. On this 7400, there is no loss of finish at the crown, not a single scratch or blemish on the trigger guard and pistol grip knob, and there is one small scratch on one side of the butt pad. There is no doubt in my mind this rifle has a low round count. There are a few small rubs on the receiver. These look like safe marks to me.

Drop me a PM if I can answer any questions.

Up top. Trades considered. I need a Rem 700 Long Action stock with sporter or sporter/magnum barrel channel. McMillan Hunters Edge, Manners UC, Brown or other lightweight classic-style choices. I also need a quality 30mm scope, preferably Euro, but will look at others.

Keith

Only $565 shipped and this one is in much better than average condition. You need this!

No longer considering trades. I found the scope I needed today, so the rifle sale funds already have a use.

Keith