• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Barrelled Actions

Well completely different then the story I got from Stan. When they put if questions call, then you call and everyone gets different answers not good. They also changed all the text associated with the sale way after the fact. I put everything I was told and included Stan's name in my order. Now I'm questioning wether they would stand behind it anyway. I'm calling again, probably canceling everything at this point.
Let us know what they say

Well the above is completely different then the story I got from Stan On 5/20/21 so I called back to ask why. I was told the new update only applies to what they had left. So said differently the earthier you ordered the more they came with. I was told mine would come with a barreled action and bolt at a minimum and they are sticking by their word. He did say that the update / new verbiage would apply to orders after the update so depends on when you placed your order......

Just passing on what I was told. 🤞

So you have to buy bottom metal,maybe a bolt,get it chambered and head spaced,get a trigger and finally a stock.Seems like well over a grand to finish of your rifle.My head is hurting trying to consider this a bargain.

to the guys that did place an order
Did you receive an email confirming the order?
Yes i did but i just called and cancelled mine. I called to speak with them about it and feel them out and the conversation just kept getting worse and worse. I didnt get the same story Bill just got. I got that they wont know what they have until they get there and there couldnt be any guarantees. They offered to allow me to cancel my order so I did and told them I would be watching to see what happens when they get them. They also cut the price another $50 today for a memorial day sale bringing them to $350.

Looks like enough of you hounded them about their business practices that they shut it down...

1621893410477.png

Yup. I could see it if they would have waited to see what they actually had. Might be worth $700 for a good barreled action the custom shop trued up. This is like throwing darts...

I sense an impending thread closure.

Once they get them in and (maybe) shuffle components around to build out full rifles the price will be much higher. Fingers crossed they are honest about it and ship out the way it was received

Once they get them in and (maybe) shuffle components around to build out full rifles the price will be much higher. Fingers crossed they are honest about it and ship out the way it was received
They will probably mix and match parts to sell complete rifles at a higher price and any of us with orders will get the leftover scraps

They will probably mix and match parts to sell complete rifles at a higher price and any of us with orders will get the leftover scraps

Probably. I ordered a 338 Lapua for my uncle and a 300 wsm for a buddy. Worst case I should be able to get factory btm mental , trigger and take off stock from the classifieds.

They seem to pop up often.

Probably. I ordered a 338 Lapua for my uncle and a 300 wsm for a buddy. Worst case I should be able to get factory btm mental , trigger and take off stock from the classifieds.

They seem to pop up often.
I ordered a 338 Lapua and a 300 RUM. I'm just hoping for complete actions! If I have to buy a bolt assembly, it would make them completely not worth it