• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Redding long 6.5 VSL seater

I just found the VLD stem for a 6.5-284 in stock at midway. Not sure what cartridge you are looking for but I went ahead and ordered. I am going to have a 6.5-284 built but I am buying dies, brass, etc now or whenever available. I think I have everything but your post reminded me I needed the VLD stem.

The seller is actually Accurate Arm's And Ammo. I have bought from their eBay listings and actually talked to people there on the phone and they are great. It's worth a try to call them directly and see if they will sell it through their store. They are cheaper on their site but they raise the price on eBay to account for the fees I'd assume. It's worth a try even though their site says out of stock.

I think somewhere in all of this mess is the mantra that it is better to have a bird in hand than 2 in the bush - I.e. I'm less price sensitive right now and it is worth it to get what I need now, bc it could be 2 weeks or 6-12 months before they may be available again.

Oh I know. Put in a backorder but I'd pay to have one know.
If they have one on eBay it's on stock. I assume eBay gets more exposure than their site directly. Regardless I'd order from them with confidence either via eBay or their site when something shows in stock on their site.