• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Receipt from sportsmans for kenetrek 400 boots???

marioq

Anyone have one they can copy and send me? I bought a pair brand new and don't fit. Don't have receipt. Need o get a smaller size.

Thanks

Tried that. My mom bought them for me.several months ago at store in CA. I'm in Vegas. I never wore them and she sent them to me in a different box. She paid cash and thought she sent receipt. But didn't. Spoke to manager and he said he needs a receipt to give me credit to get the right ones. Jut trying to comply with their rules. Just need a copy.

**** em. If they are being that stingy walk in with the boots on try on the next size up and walk out lol out sportsman's is usually pretty easy going. I'd try another employee

Yea try another employee as I use to work at sportsmans in helena.

If they don't want to help you fix it, they won't because they are lazy, not because they can't do it. All they'd have to do is call the store where they were bought and have them fax a receipt or they could just swap them out.

It's really not that hard it just sounds like the person who helped you just didn't want to actually have to do something...

Try it again and if they tell you the same thing then ask for the store manager.

Yeah I have a different box my mom sent them in CUZ it was cheaper. Then she paid cash so no way to track. I was thinking of buying and bringing them back without receipt but in box then use receipt to bring others. I have 12.5 wide and need a 11 wide or 10.5 wide. Just sucks I can try them cuz no one has wide sizes.

Recent Posts