• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rare super lightweight GunWerks Skunkwerks 6.5 PRC backcountry rifle

brian11

Like new GunWerks Skunkwerks special limited edition bolt action hunting rifle. Titanium receiver and brake, carbon fiber stock and 16" barrel, MDT carbon fiber grip, folding buttstock. Chambered in 6.5 PRC cartridge. Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 scope on Leupold Backcountry rings. Spiral fluted bolt. Includes 2 MDT magazines and AccuoShot V8 bipod with ADM American Defense Mfg GD Auto Lock QR mount.

GunWerks' Skunkwerks spared no expense in making the lightest possible backcountry hunting rifle. Only weighs 6 pounds, 5 ounces with scope. This rifle is like new. It has NO scratches or any other finish mars. Selling this for the estate of a friend who passed away. He bought it new; it has barely been fired, and was never taken in the field. It includes a custom carrying case, which is only 28" long with the folded rifle inside it. Cost over $13,000 new, a rare custom limited edition special when it was made, and no longer available.
$10,500 + shipping

Img_4478.jpg

Img_4484.jpg

Img_4498.jpg

Img_4477.jpg

Img_4506.jpg

Last edited:
I would love this but I already have a 6.5 Prc that's 6 # bare, proof anti.For my mule deer wolf rifle.Hard to justify bucks for the extra pound maybe.BUT,I ABSOLUTLY LOVE,this build.Would be for as above

Held the Skunkwerks at Shot Show last year, amazing! This would be the #1 rifle I'd love to own but $10 to $13k is a bit steep for me for one firearm. BTW: I have several #1 rifle's (and pistols) I'd love to own, I rotate them in my head almost daily. 🫣

Held the Skunkwerks at Shot Show last year, amazing! This would be the #1 rifle I'd love to own but $10 to $13k is a bit steep for me for one firearm. BTW: I have several #1 rifle's (and pistols) I'd love to own, I rotate them in my head almost daily. 🫣
I have to ask but I do see you're helping to sell for an estate. Would trades be considered to lessen a $10,500 cask out lay?