• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale R Bros Spare Parts Sale Manners/Proof/Defiance

TMR

Official LRH Sponsor
Have some excess inventory I would like to move out. All pricing is shipped to lower 48 US and is below cost, so please don't try to make any lowball offers. I can accept credit cards or checks for payment

Manners EH-1's $500
All are Remington 700 (or clone) right hand, 3 studs, black paint, 1" pad and are inletted for a BDL floorplate
Long Action w/Proof Sendero barrel channel ALL SOLD
Long Action w/Bartlein #3 barrel channel ALL SOLD
Short Action w/Proof Sendero barrel channel SOLD
Stocks.jpeg

I don't see myself building any smokeless muzzle loaders with my current workload, so these are up for grabs. Defiance Outcast muzzle loader receiver, private labeled with my Rogue designation and R Bros Rifles on the side. Have 2 of these and am asking $650 ea for them, BOTH SOLD
MZ1.jpeg

MZ2.jpeg

Proof Barrels:
6.5, 8 Twist, 26", Sendero Carbon x 4
277, 8.4 Twist, 24", Sendero Carbon SOLD
277, 10 Twist, 24", Sendero Carbon x 1
30 cal, 9.4 Twist, 26", Sendero Carbon x 1
22 cal, 7 Twist, Medium Palma Steel SOLD
6mm, 7.5 Twist, Medium Palma Steel SOLD
Carbon barrels: $500
Steel barrels: $300

Contact me at the shop to purchase 737-206-4753
Travis Redell
R Bros Rifles LLC

Last edited:
Hell of a buy on a great action, if I didn't already have one of the first made I would buy one, but I don't need 2 SML's.... at least I cant justify it.LOL

Left Voicemail, it was around lunch, Travis called back in about 30 minutes and we closed the deal. He shipped same day and I had tracking info a little later just as he said. Smooth transaction.

Thank you Travis!

Left Voicemail, it was around lunch, Travis called back in about 30 minutes and we closed the deal. He shipped same day and I had tracking info a little later just as he said. Smooth transaction.

Thank you Travis!
Happy to help Don. Also updated the list on what is left.

Recent Posts