Quickload

I think I have the newest update 12/23/2016 . I have the enduron powders . I still can't find cutting edge bullets by doing a bullet dia search . the other day we were talking about a 375 ruger using a 300 gr cutting edge bullet . when I set up for 375 dia and go to 300 gr I go from Colorado bonded bullet to FMJ RN . I don't know ? am I missing something ? thanks for any help . Jim

So you say you got the Enduron Powders in the 3.9 updates, my update they sent me is dated Jan 2016 and has no Enduron Powders.

Purchased mine last month.

All the Enduron powders are there.

V.3.9

Now if someone can help me save completed projects.

Tried under save button second from the left, then case/caliber. It saves but file is saved but empty.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim

Cutting Edge Bullets is listed in the main library for bullets, in V.3.9
just click on the select bullet section and slide the right hand button down,
which will show all the bullet brand names, then click on CEB,
and their bullet will show up in the bullet section etc.

You can also go to the 7th Icon at the top left and click on it,
it will open another choice, for bullet diameter selections,
put the correct diameter, 0.375,
then click OK,
when you go back to the bullet selection bar,
just click on it and CEB will show up,
just scroll down to the weight you want to use etc.

HTH,

Tia,
Don

Hi Don , I've looked in the alphabetical index , and I've also looked by bullet diameter . I just don't see them listed . I looked at the 375 , 308 and 284 size also . I guess I just don't have them . I supposedly have the newest version . my main page still has quickload V 3.5 , but I do have the enduron powders . I think the q-load fella told me not to be concerned with the version number , one other time I called him . I get a chance I'll have to give him a call again , and see what he says . I sure appreciate your help . thanks Jim

Thanks, I updated 10/28/2016 and got the January2016 updates that have none of those powders. Guess I updated a couple months early as the newest updates came out a few months later. I will get the new updates 3.9
Thanks
Shane

Jim

My version of QL is V.3.9,
I'll have to check the other version to see if CWB are listed, as I have all of the version since V.2.8.
HB owner of QL drops some info each version, like different case info/bullets listed for some calibers,
and I have a file that I keep updating with the missing items etc.

The V.3.9 has CEB in calibers listed from .22 thru .600 calibers, FWIW.

HTH,

Tia,
Don

Jim

My version of QL is V.3.9,
I'll have to check the other version to see if CWB are listed, as I have all of the version since V.2.8.
HB owner of QL drops some info each version, like different case info/bullets listed for some calibers,
and I have a file that I keep updating with the missing items etc.

The V.3.9 has CEB in calibers listed from .22 thru .600 calibers, FWIW.

HTH,

Tia,
Don

Don , yes I would be interested ,maybe I have this on an old disc . there is no hurry , just when you get time . I bought my original disc V.3.5 8/26/09 . update purchased 9/4/13 disc is dated Dec 20 / 2012 , bought update 12/17/15 disc is dated sept 2015 , bought update 12/23/16 disc is dated Dec 12 / 2016 . my update disc all have V.x my newest has version 3.2 (+) . thanks Jim

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.