• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Proof 6.5CM carbon prefit for Savage small shank $650

ohiofarmer

Brand new. Chambered prefit carbon fiber Proof in 6.5 Creedmoor and threaded for any of the Savage small shank actions. (Just needs a barrel nut) 24" in length, straight taper with a 5/8-24" threaded muzzle. $650 shipped fully insured to the lower 48. I have several and would consider trading into an unbuilt Borden or BAT action. Thanks.

Last edited:
Brand new. Chambered prefit carbon fiber Proof in 6.5 Creedmoor and threaded for any of the Savage small shank actions. (Just needs a barrel nut) 24" in length, straight taper with a 5/8-24" threaded muzzle. $650 shipped fully insured to the lower 48. I have several and would consider trading into an unbuilt Borden or BAT action. Thanks.
I saw you said you have several, do you have 1 in a 20" maybe an 18"?

Great buy for somebody! I have a 24" proof 6.5 creedmoor barrel on my bighorn, and it cloverleafs groups every single time I shoot it. It's unreal. Just serious consistency, shot after shot.

It is a great feeling to know that any time I have something in my crosshairs, it is going DOWN (as long as I don't screw up my wind call).