• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Primers?

Nomad8961

Il be heading to Blacksburg Virginia in the next couple weeks does anyone have primers for sale or trade? I have an assortment of pistol primers I'd trade for large rifle primers. Or is there any stores that sell reloading equiptment in that area? Thanks!!!

Il be heading to Blacksburg Virginia in the next couple weeks does anyone have primers for sale or trade? I have an assortment of pistol primers I'd trade for large rifle primers. Or is there any stores that sell reloading equiptment in that area? Thanks!!!

I was doing our TAXES on Friday and had receipts from years ago. I looked at our 2009 year and CCI BR2 and BR4s were $30.44 a brick, GM215M was $32.54 a brick and 8 lb jugs of H-4350 and H-4895 was $128.19.
Had invoices for thousands of $$$ and the prices paid for components, bullets, brass, reloading equipment back then - unbelievable to think back then that we would have the prices we have today.

I was doing our TAXES on Friday and had receipts from years ago. I looked at our 2009 year and CCI BR2 and BR4s were $30.44 a brick, GM215M was $32.54 a brick and 8 lb jugs of H-4350 and H-4895 was $128.19.
Had invoices for thousands of $$$ and the prices paid for components, bullets, brass, reloading equipment back then - unbelievable to think back then that we would have the prices we have today.
But I got another dollar on my shift differential. That should square things up.😂