Prayer request for my sister ...

As of 1700 PST today, my dear sister went to heaven. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

V/R
Ed

So sorry to hear of your sister's passing. Sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.

I often like to think of a loved one's passing as a being like a beautiful Sunset. Because when we see the sun setting here on this side of the world, we don't always realize its simultaneously rising at that very same instant on the other side of the world. We can't see that from here--- where we sit. But it is so. Even though we can't see it, it is so.

I came to this realization when my own father died suddenly without warning in the 1980s.

Your sister is just like the beautiful sunset. Her life has set on this side but she has risen in the glory of new life
and eternal life on the other side, and she will go on shining over there, with our Lord.

We can't see all of that physically from where we are on this side, but we know it is so. Like that sun we see setting here, we know she has risen simultaneously in an instant over there on the other side.

She has taken down her earthly tent and has arisen over there. 2 Cor 5, 1-5

She is shining on over there and is with our Creator.

Wishing you and your family Blessings and Comfort, and I hope you will see her in every beautiful sunset.

I think of my father when I see the sunset in this same way.

So sorry to hear of your sister's passing. Sincerest condolences to you and your entire family.

I often like to think of a loved one's passing as a being like a beautiful Sunset. Because when we see the sun setting here on this side of the world, we don't always realize its simultaneously rising at that very same instant on the other side of the world. We can't see that from here--- where we sit. But it is so. Even though we can't see it, it is so.

I came to this realization when my own father died suddenly without warning in the 1980s.

Your sister is just like the beautiful sunset. Her life has set on this side but she has risen in the glory of new life
and eternal life on the other side, and she will go on shining over there, with our Lord.

We can't see all of that physically from where we are on this side, but we know it is so. Like that sun we see setting here, we know she has risen simultaneously in an instant over there on the other side.

She has taken down her earthly tent and has arisen over there. 2 Cor 5, 1-5

She is shining on over there and is with our Creator.

Wishing you and your family Blessings and Comfort, and I hope you will see her in every beautiful sunset.

I think of my father when I see the sunset in this same way. I