Powder Prices - good lord

WOW what were the prices per # and Brick???
56 for a pound of H 4350 $52 for one box of 30 caliber 155 grain sierras. They will not ship anything but look up Surematch in Savannah Tennessee for prices.
731-926-3272 tell them Bill sent you they may not charge you anymore than usual . Lol

Last edited:
I've decided I have all the powders I need at the moment and I'm only looking for Ramshot Hunter. I haven't seen that in over a year around here. I'm good on primers, unless I start loading for pistol more. Right now, I only load 10mm range ammo for my pistols, rest is all factory fodder. I think this year. I'll break the bow out more.

This morning came across LRP @ Diammond K Brass, not cheap, but some anyway. Off brand, but LRP anyway. I have what I need for now in powder. So they can sit on it. I hope it hurt's going in.😁
At least we are not in Canada. Their prices really suck! That's what happen with leftwing control!

More than the prices of Powder I was surprised at the availability of Powders on the market and no limits or 5-20 units at a time. Maybe the prices are so high that shooters are not buying so there is more on the market. OR is production that far advanced than the last several years???
Did manufacture just put the shortage to drive prices up???

Did manufacture just put the shortage to drive prices up???
I don't know about that, but it wouldn't surprise anyone if that was why they announced a price increase a month before they put it into affect.
Create another panic buy to deplete stocks?
Seemed suspicious, too, since they are actively trying to sell their business. That price goes up, too, with increased sales.

I don't know about that, but it wouldn't surprise anyone if that was why they announced a price increase a month before they put it into affect.
Create another panic buy to deplete stocks?
Seemed suspicious, too, since they are actively trying to sell their business. That price goes up, too, with increased sales.
Don't buy!😁

Recent Posts