Post Your Reloading Bench Pictures

this is my station it folds up for more room
dsc00163ow.jpg
dsc00161i.jpg

Last edited:
jimmym40a2,

Good choice by having the Hollywood Universal-III Special. What is the largest caliber you load on it?

You know that those paint marks can be easily removed from the turret without scratching it by using a Scotchbrite pad soaked in a penetrating oil like Breakfree or Rem Oil.

Mine was pretty dirty before cleaning it.

Before:
IMG_0431.jpg

After:
IMG_0460.jpg

Thanks BMF. Actually that was a shelving unit that sat on the floor and was the same height as it sits on the bench. I didn't want to go out and buy more material for the shelves. So I cut it in half. The peg board is what was already being used for the shelves.

Lots of great looking benches guys. Here is mine, the benches are made of 2 layers of 3/4" birch plywood, glued and screwed together then formica over that. The gray on top is a dense foam floor runner material available at Lowes. Cabinets under all the benches provide storage for brass, tools, etc..

IMG_0292.jpg

Good god man! Thats not a reloading bench, it a friggin ballstic research facillity! I'm jealous.

Wow, those are some awesome setups with all sorts of ideas for inspiration. Thanks for starting this thread and those contributing with all the various photos. .... Nice stuff!!

M.S.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.