Poor Customer Service Baretta Tikka T3X

Anyone else have trouble with Baretta/Tikka?

• Total voters
I've owned several Tikka's and still own several. I have had problems with one of them were the stock was rubbing the barrel. It was a 300 WSM and was shooting a 2" group. Pulled the action out of the stock and got my channel cutter out and in 2 minutes free floated barrel. Shot a 3/4" group after that. Almost all guns need tuning up in some way. Tightening mounts, checking action bolts, tuning triggers, glass bedding. I have had very few problems with the Tikka and the tikka line is their cheap production line not their high end line. For the price they are hard to beat.

Tikkas are actually SUCKOs. SAKO is an acronym so there is actually no specific requirements for pronunciation, but people find ways to elevate themselves above others.

Tikkas are actually SUCKOs. SAKO is an acronym so there is actually no specific requirements for pronunciation, but people find ways to elevate themselves above others.
Interesting. Hadn't heard it was an acronym. The "socko" pronunciation is fairly standard in other world languages. English is just weird.

The "Ase" in SAKO is pronounced with a long "A"...so, nice try (insert "thumbs-up" emoji here)

Anyone else have a bad experience with Baretta? I bought a T3X in 270 WSM for my son. It wouldn't shoot under 2.5 inch groups after trying factory (150 Gr ABLR) and reloads with 150 ABLR & 130 gr Swift Scirocco (w/4350 or RL19). I sent to Baretta with all the targets and a detailed letter summarizing I got same results with Warne Rings & Tally Rings each with a different brand new Leupold scope. My letter also pointed out how the barrel has marks where it's not free floating and touching nubs from the forward part of the stock. They sent it right back with a form letter stating it's my problem. Their form letter attempts to show it shot a .5 inch three shot group (but their own form shows the results were for a 300WSM NOT a 270WSM! What a joke. I've already spent a great deal of money in components and have no confidence in this rifle. Any recommendations?
Same problem here,22-250 ,three shot group,1",4th and 5th grew to 1,5",never got a live person,sent it back twice.They returned it back twice with a three shot,3/4" group.Exact same target came back. Falcon,this is what I did :had it recrowned,Tubb finishing bullets,all forty ,relieved the forearm.1/2" now

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.