Pics to get ya fired up for Pred. season !

Can you recommend a call for a novice? I'm hunting Coyote in PA next month and could use all the help I can get.
Great shots, looks like your Son has it in his blood already....THANKS DAD......

Can you recommend a call for a novice? I'm hunting Coyote in PA next month and could use all the help I can get.
Great shots, looks like your Son has it in his blood already....THANKS DAD......

Almost any hand call, just learn the sounds to make by watching a good coyote hunting DVD.

and my go to E-call is a FOXPRO !!

right now, pup distress is a key call....

good luck !

It was a poor year last year for me. I really tried to get a lion, forsaking all others for the most part. These were a couple of consolation prizes. One antelope hunting and one lion hunting. Both with my 6mm/284.

Great year Sendero_Man!!

100_2652.jpg

100_2845.jpg

cornstalker, sorry to hear it didn't go your way but, atleast you didn't go empty handed. Nice looking rig.

Focus is the key, I believe.
If you want a lion, you "forsake all others". good strategy.
If you focus your chances go way up, especially with high end predators like lion.
Great photos, great rig.
Good luck and thanks

cornstalker....

have you listened to Brian Downs "Predator Talk Cast" ?

Episode 16 is a great Mtn Lion talk. Full of great info.

Good luck and great pics ! Thanks for posting.

To JLamb11 ,

Can you Please tell us the Story behind the Charging Dogs? Is the Friend of yours using a Pistol? How did it Happen?

JLamb11, great pics. I'd like to also hear any info on the dogs that appear to be charging.

The photo turned up in an article in "outdoor Life". There was a lot of controversy whether it was real or fake.
You can check it out on the link below. If you go to page two of the comments and scroll 3/4 of the way down, you will see the note from the editor stating that it was indeed a staged set up.

Coyote Showdown | Outdoor Life

Thanks for responding. Staged setup, well I guess that's good news for the fella holding the gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.