Pelosi's limo driver

Swamplord

Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton were in a limo coming home from a bull dyke Lesbian dildo party held by Hillary Clinton at her secret love nest farmhouse when suddenly the limo strikes something on the road and comes to a stop !

Hillary screams viciously at the driver "You moron, you hit some cows !"

Nancy Pelosi was in the back seat and in her usual abrasive manner, says to the chauffeur
"You worthless idiot, get out and check on those damned cows !"

So the chauffeur gets out, checks and reports back that the animals were dead and it appears they were very old and could not get out of the way when the limo came around the corner ..

Pelosi snarls at the driver "Well, you were driving, so you go over to that farmhouse and tell the farmer what you did."

Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally drunk, a full belly, his hair ruffled, and a big grin on his face!

"What took you so long and what the hell happened to you?" Hillary hollers ...

The chauffeur replies, "When I got there and told them what I had done, the farmer opened his best bottle of single malt scotch, the wife gave me a meal fit for a king, and the daughter made love to me."

"What on earth did you tell them ?" shrieks Pelosi .

"When the door opened I just said that I was Nancy Pelosi's and Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cows !"

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.